The Reasons to Support Wikileaks, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden
I could go on and on talking about this particular subject, but I am going to try to just stick to the basic facts.
- Wikileaks informs the public. Most governments, whether its the US or not, hide things from the general public. Basically, the Shadow government does things that are illegal. A leaker such as Snowden, brings these crimes to light. Many consider these leakers to be traitors or spies, but in certain cases, they see something wrong going on and report it. Watergate is a good example. You had a leaker who talked to a journalist who exposed what was going on.
- Wikileaks is against war crimes. In 2010, Wikileaks and Julian Assange exposed the US government in Afghanistan. They were killing citizens and other heinous acts. Sometimes, war cannot be helped, but shooting sprees on citizens is wrong.
- Do you dislike Hillary Clinton? Why? Wikileaks exposed her criminal activities as well as John Podesta and #Pizzagate. Also we learned about #spiritcooking this way. Do you support pedophilia?
- Wikileaks also brought to light the fact that Hillary and Obama created ISIS and armed them. This again is criminal activity by government officials. This enables the public to see the truth and to get rid of the problem. As individuals, we can educate ourselves by researching these items on the web, which leads to us not being ignorant.
- Wikileaks has never been proven wrong in 10 years. This a fact.
- Wikileaks has been attacked and Assange put in prison for exposing the truth. Sweden made up lies about two fake rapes and Britian arrested him. Basically, they were considering expediting to the US to stand trial for “TELLING THE TRUTH”. Julian is only the messenger. In fact, Edward Snowden was just a leaker who saw that the government was spying on it’s own citizens. Now he is in asylum in Russia.
- For the past 5 years, Assange has had to seek political asylum to avoid possible torture or death in the United States. Some say the US wouldn’t torture him, but Wikileaks exposed the US torturing Manning, so why wouldn’t they torture Assange to get names of leakers?
- Julian and Wikileaks are not rich. His huge legal fees has depleted any savings he had and if released, he would rely on us ot support him and his work.
In essence, everything Wikileaks has done in the past and will do in the future relies on our donations to the cause. Please if you can afford to, go to justice4assange.com and donate. Or go to wikileaks.org and buy a t-shirt or book from their shop.